Call for Submissions
How does one become a Tech Leaders Summit Speaker?
Technical leadership is a challenging balance of people management in the presence of demanding business and technology decisions. The YOW! Tech Leaders Summit is a unique 1-day opportunity to learn from other professionals in your field, share your experiences, and build your network.
Join fellow Engineering Leaders as they present their experiences and discuss solutions to culture, leadership, product and technology strategy and its role in the business.
- Connect with like-minded individuals who understand the pressures and demands of technical leadership
- Gain insights into how to manage people and how to hire smarter
- Create and refine a positive and inclusive culture
- Adopt better engineering practices, processes and architectures
- Make effective business and technology decisions
- Develop strategies to drive growth and innovation
No matter how experienced you are, it can be lonely at the top. It is invaluable to learn from peers and get a fresh perspective which can strengthen and challenge your knowledge and growth as a technical leader.
Here are some examples of highly rated talks from past conferences:
- How I CTO by Gil Tene
- How to Truly Build a Team: Remove “Dev” & “QA” from Engineer’s Titles by Cindy Xin
- Call for Presentations close: Friday, 16 June 2023
- Speaker notifications: Friday 7 July 2023
- Conference Dates: Sydney 8 September 2023
In addition to the submitted presentations, there will be invited talks by international experts.
Click here for submission guidelines and to submit your session idea.
- All accepted speakers will receive free admission to the conference
- All submitters who are not successful in being accepted to speak are welcome to register at the conference early bird rate.
Note: all speakers, exhibitors, and attendees agree to adhere to YOW!’s Code of Conduct.