Thursday Sep 7
Managing a Global Team
I will share stories of growing Aconex from 30 people in Melbourne to 250 around the world. Same with Everest: From nothing to 250 across Australia, Asia and America.
Key takeaways and questions I'll be addressing in this talk:
- When do you kick in with process?
- What does last responsible moment look like?
- Complexity of managing competing priorities and alignment on sometimes ambiguous missions.
- Different ways of working at different life cycle stages.instilling, changing and cultivation of culture.
- How do you deal with time zones and cultures? What to do with acquisitions and more.