YOW! Diversity Scholarships
Is it rare that you see someone at tech conferences that reminds you of yourself? Then you’re probably underrepresented at tech conferences.
At YOW! we are committed to supporting diversity in speakers, conference participants, and the wider technology community.
To increase diversity at YOW! events we offer scholarships to people from underrepresented groups in tech who would otherwise find it difficult to attend.
If you believe you are a member of a group that is underrepresented within the tech community or at technical conferences we encourage you to apply.
About the scholarships:
Diversity Scholarships include free admission to the designated conference. Scholarship recipients attend the event like other event attendees and will not be identified publicly as a Diversity Scholarship recipient.
Any information you provide will be kept in the strictest confidence, and used only to help award scholarships. Preference will be given to applicants established in their tech careers and who would otherwise find it difficult to attend YOW! events.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to follow our Code of Conduct.
- You are able to attend the conference for which you are applying.
- If employed, your employer will not cover the cost of your conference attendance.
- Scholarships are only available to attend the conference for which you applied.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
- These tickets cannot be sold and are non-transferable.
- Applicants may not be awarded more than one scholarship per calendar year.
Applications are not open yet.