Join Our Crew!
We're looking for students and recent graduates to join our team and make this the best YOW! Conference possible.
As a member of our crew, you will help us with practical stuff, such as:
- Packing conference bags
- Assisting attendees with registration and finding their way around
- Ushering attendees to available seats
- Collecting feedback after every session
- Pack down our registration area
These meals are included for confirmed volunteers at the conference:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Reception - light snacks and beverages
You get to attend the Summit (we highly encourage it!) and social events (we waive the ticket cost in return for your time and efforts).
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain real world insight into the industry, network with your peers, speakers and the wider tech community, make lasting connections, but mostly have fun at the conference!
- Crew volunteers need to be available to attend a 2-hour briefing session the evening before the conference (Sunday 8 December 2024).
- A limited number of volunteer slots are available for each conference, therefore priority will be given to applicants pursuing computer science and IT courses.
- The free ticket is available only at the conference for which you are volunteering. The ticket cannot be sold and are non-transferable.
- Applicants may apply to volunteer for as many conferences as they like, so long as they are available on the dates required.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org